the leaping greenly spirits of trees
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
"I do not care about you," she corrects sharply. "You study animals and insects out of interest for how things work, though they are beneath you. I study you in the same way." Distinctly insinuating that she finds Quanil - and the other Grounders - just as below her. "Your leaders are spineless cowards whose words are as flimsy as a blade of grass, I am astounded they believe they can govern your people at all. Their efforts are pitiful at best, and they do not worry me." Anger her? Absolutely. She's endlessly furious that the incompetent government of the Grounds cannot put a leash on their Ascended mutts, and part of her - distinctly Fae and blood-baptized - wants to exact revenge by killing some of their own citizens.

Quanil only manages to wriggle past her rising intolerance by mentioning what is quite possibly her favorite word: biology. Reluctant interest lights up in her hazel eyes. "I am a biologist. I study what I can of organisms and how they meld with their environments. That is why I am here." Not that Quanil needs to know that Nephele often refers to the Outlanders as an invasive species.
and I stood there waiting
even as the first drop fell
wondering why the water burned

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Quanil - 02-01-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: the leaping greenly spirits of trees - by Nephele - 03-25-2020, 05:26 AM