please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Somehow managing to contain her mirth, Maea looked up at him and grinned. Her eyes were bright, and she held the box with her daggers close to the chest, as if he might change his mind and try to take them back.

"Yes. It seems like you're able to keep up with me nicely, Sunshine" she teased, actually winking at him. "There's this for you too, though, so hard to say for sure..."

And she picked up the last little item from the very bottom of the basket, and handed it to him.

Carefully wrapped up in soft cloth lay a small carving of a whale. Not just any whale though, but the very same as the one he shifted into, and the carved lines made it seem to arch over rolling waves. Made from bone, ursur tusk perhaps, it was flat and small enough to wear as jewelry or to set on some shelf to look at... Maea had included a simple leather strip, offering the option for either.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 11:56 PM