please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Sunshine?” He asks with a small hint of amusement in his voice, though the smile on his face is warm and bright – watching as she clutches the box with the daggers close. And then she goes to hand him a second gift and his brows furrow somewhat, confused about the idea of there being more than one gift when he’d only brought the one.

He puts the daggers down in the box once more, taking the smaller one she offers him, gaze slipping up to her with a raised brow briefly, before he slips the lid off of it and sees something rather beautiful. A carving of a whale, the orca shift, in some form of a tusk. It ignites another smile along his face, seeing how it was small enough to wear as jewelry of a sort.

Taking the carving out of the box, he grabs the small leather strip and fits it through the space allowed to wear it as a necklace of sorts, and ties the end together so it’ll sit long enough to settle along his sternum. Slipping it on, he turns to her again and goes to pull her into a hug, aiming to bury his face into her hair. “Thank you Maea.” This one is perhaps a bit more personal, a bit more cherishing than the last thank you, but he can’t help the flux of emotions that flit over him with the sight of it, the thought.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 03:54 AM