please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
They’re pretty nice actually, compared to Halo. But the VlamVloed is always going to be my favorite.” He hums with some bit of amusement as she digs her finger I to his side and he scoots away for a brief second. But he returns and slips an arm around her with a small smile — at least until she mentions who she’d brought gifts to. The smile fades a small amount and he nods. “Loren?” He hadn’t known they were close enough for gifts, but there’s a small frown that grows with the mention of the summoners name.

As for who he brought gifts to? “Melita and Libbs. I gave Hotaru her gift already.” A small shrug as he avoids her gaze and looks out over the gathering. “Had one for Phoebe at the start of the season but ah, not going anywhere near her for the foreseeable future, so.” A rise and fall of his shoulders. He’s not planning on seeing the midwife for a long while, if ever.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 09:09 AM