please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
He realizes quickly by the clenched fists and the thin line of her lips that she doesn’t like the news. And with it, he focuses his attention away from her, unable to say anything in response to her frustration until after her question hits. “Before I found you at the lighthouse.” He doesn’t know what else to say other than that. It happened before Sunjata had laid with Maea within the sandy beach, before when she’d been avoiding him.

He exhales a quiet sigh, reaching up to rub at the side of his face. “He mentioned my reputation.” There’s a hollow chuckle at that. “Claimed he wanted to see what the fuss was about.” Which still confused him, considering he didn’t know there was a fuss. “Which means that I imagine there’s a few people talking about me out there.” A shrug, though he doesn’t look at Maea. Instead, he focuses on the crowd and those within, as if they might hold the answers.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 07:17 PM