please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"But what day?" she persisted, throat tightening as Sunjata went on. His explanation was not making it easier for her, because her mind was frantically grasping for excuses, possible reasons why Loren might do this, why he wouldn't have told her about this when she'd confided in him. Unless... the 'fuss' he'd been referring to was Maea's claim to love Sunjata?

"I want to know if he kissed you before or after I told him how I felt about you," she went on, teeth grinding together as if to somehow contain the swell of pain and anger. "So I know if I get to murder him or not. So I know if he was being a fucking hypocrite when he told me oh, so kindly to stay away from you. For my own good."

The cuss came out as a hiss, half choked with outrage. Even if it had been before, it was a poor excuse. Loren could have said something then and there, in the lighthouse when they were opening up and revealing their secrets... but he had not. And if it was after... Then, oh, Maea would indeed have words for him.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-04-2020, 07:27 PM