please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
The answer cooled her temper, if only a little. It offered Loren the benefit of the doubt, because as far as she knew, it meant the kiss, the coming on to her love interest should have happened before he knew of it. It did not make him a traiturious cunt, but it still landed him in a world of trouble.

Sunjata leaned in, placed an arm around her and Maea let it happen. She didn't respond though, just sat very still, shoulders tight and spine tense under his touch. Navy feathers tangled with her unbound hair, blue on white...

"He seemed very convinced that you would cheat on me the first chance you got," she said, very quiet. Glancing up, there was a vulnerable expression on her face, a question in her eyes that said clearer than words that she had not been able to deny the possibility. Because... had he not done so against Phoebe? With Nate, with her. He might think it was just a kiss, but Maea knew intimately that it did not matter, it was still a betrayal of trust if it was allowed to happen.

But they had no agreements. And while Sunjata knew what she felt for him, what she wanted out of this, what she hoped for... did he respect that at all?

Or had their night together been just another game to him?
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-04-2020, 07:59 PM