please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
She’s stiff beneath his arm, and he tries to pull her a bit closer to him as he explains what happened. But the rage, the hurt is seen in the gaze she casts to him, that he catches briefly with a bit of a pang to his heart. He frowns lightly to it, knowing his track record isn’t good, but there was something about each of those times that he… well, needed an out. Needed a different way to feel and deal with things.

The first time I cheated, I was blighted, drunk, and a bit high.” He admits, looking along the lines of her face, the hurt within. “The second time was with Nate.” He tries to show the honesty of it, that despite everyone he’s been involved with one way or another, those were the two instances. “I haven’t been with anyone since the beach, Maea.” It’s quiet, hasn’t been that long really, but regardless.

I might’ve had a variety of partners but I always try to make my intentions clear.” A shrug, can’t say he wasn’t honest about it. “Loren’s probably just pissy about the whole thing with Phoebe, among the rest of the shit he has going on.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 09:05 PM