please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
”What about the time that you kissed me?” A muscle feathers briefly in his jaw, having forgotten the start of it all, having not considered a simple kiss to be considered cheating when nobody would know but them. Especially after he’d told Phoebe it was a possibility, in the end. He shakes his head somewhat to that, gaze flickering over her face. “It was, just…” It dies off when she asks his intentions again.

And now? Now he doesn’t know. Because he’d somewhat made amends with Hotaru, parted their separate ways, but there was Nate to complicate things too, and he takes a sharp inhale, pulling his arm from her to draw his legs up and rest his arms along the tops of his knees, rubbing at the side of his face. What were they? He doesn’t know. Because on one side he’d rather keep this game going, but after seeing her with Nate, that possessive part of him struck him deep, and he hadn’t felt that way since Korofi, since Lusea.

He puffs out an exhale, voice low, reminded of conversations with Phoebe right after he’d arrived and she’d gotten upset with him over his lack of wanting a true relationship. Love terrified him, in the end, and he wasn’t sure if it would ever change. The word itself feels like oil on his tongue. Slippery, hard to swallow, harder still to say. “I care about you far more than I intended to at the start.” He finally manages. Please don’t make me say it.

But I understand if that’s not what you want, someone too afraid to try again.” An attempt for him to try, to give in, without the official terms for what they were. He’d turned down Loren, turned down Sam, because of what he could feel for Maea sparking within. And it terrifies him, in the end. It causes enough fear that he refuses to meet her eye, simply brushing a hand through his hair, staring at the box of daggers in the grass.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 09:36 PM