please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Not by half. And yet, does she expect the same for herself? When she’s agreed to those checkups from Nate as he had done, when she knew what the feeling was now, what it brought upon them both? He considers it, what it might be like, the pit of jealousy that had sparked within him at seeing Nate bite her.

The exhale he gives is slow and long, but he keeps his gaze away from her, focusing on the box of daggers and the same gift he’d given her, how quickly things had happened, so quickly he’d felt this way about her. And he’s not sure where that leaves him, not sure where it will when she goes to Halo. He gnaws on the inside of his cheek, attention focused on the sounds of the festival, the sounds of his thundering heart.

Until she mentions space, and he snorts to that. “We both know I’m terrible with keeping my distance, Maea.” And he does, finally, turn to look at her. He can see the way she looks if he were to wake up beside her every day, the way she’d look years from now if Caido doesn’t take either of them away, and the thought both inspires and terrifies him.

I would like to try.” It comes out quietly, and he reaches up to cup her cheek. “But it will take me some time to be able to say it again.” Because every time he does, it’s gone. It’s as though saying the word love is like admitting the sun is out on a cloudy day — vanishing before given a chance to brighten the sky. And if that’s a deal breaker, then so be it.

He aims to stroke her cheek with his thumb, offering a small gentle smile despite the storm surging within him. He’s never been good at making choices, but gods how part of him wants to try and make better ones.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 11:00 PM