please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
In truth? Maea didn't care about all the unknowns. Not now, not tonight, in this moment. They were shadows to be explored another time. Some other night, when these raging waters had stilled, when she felt calmer, less flammable. Leaning her cheeks into his hands, letting him brush away the tears with calloused fingers that were shockingly gentle, she just smiled. Caring not at all for the rest of the world and their opinions.

"They can say whatever they like," she said. "I don't care. All that matters to me is that you are there through it." People had been talking about her and looking ascance at her her whole life, for being different. Why should this be any different?

Oh, she had no doubt it would be difficult. Facing Phoebe and Hotaru, dealing with Nate and the checkups she still needed to go to (though she was very tempted to just let it lie) and... well, she'd have to settle matters with Loren as well. Figure out how to handle Halo and her guild. No small tasks, all in all, but nothing she couldn't handle either.

"You'll be with me through it, right?" She shivered slightly as he fiddled with her shawl. Searching for his gaze, Maea reached up her hands and slowly undid the wrappings that covered her shoulders and neck. Let them come loose, to hang in drifting folds and expose skin peppered with bruises. Purplish and dark, fading green and yellow, they littered her white skin like paint splotched onto a canvas, and the high collar of her dress could do very little to hide them.

But if he didn't mind, she would carry them proudly. He'd claimed her as his own, and Maea was not ashamed to admit to it. Not now. Not when he was willing to give them a chance.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 12:10 AM