please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"Really... You think he would care enough to say anything at all?" She sounded doubtful. All Maea had heard from the bard were reasons why she should reign herself in and stay the quiet studious girl she had been when they first met. This was not the first time he'd objected to her taking initiative, and what Loren had called concern and Sunjata saw as coddling, she thought of only as distrust. Lack of faith in her abilities to make decisions and take care of herself.

Her musing was cut short when Sunjata reached for her, pulling her down to him in the grass. She laughed and let herself be hauled in, caring not at all about the grass stains on her new dress or whether anyone could see them. Or well... perhaps her stomach fluttered a little extra as she leaned into his warm body, and her lips quivered suspiciously when he kissed her. But that was alright, wasn't it? This was all new for her. This pact they'd made, feeble and frail though it might be... it was precious and beautiful, and she was a bit anxious that it might break.

"Mmh... perhaps it might be good to avoid brawls on Fae territory," she mumbled against his lips, eyes glittering. "No dragon slaying tonight." Her free hand came up and brushed light fingertips over his cheek, and she leaned up to let the kiss deepen.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 01:31 AM