please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
With me? Absolutely.” He replies with a huff of a chuckle. He didn’t know Jigano very well, but that interaction with him and Maea had a feeling of parental protectiveness, something that showed how much he cared about Maea, but might also mean that Sunjata would be the one person Jigano wouldn’t want the woman with.

She leans into him a small amount, quivering lips meeting his, and he smiles within the kiss — ever the air of confidence, at least until she tells him no dragon slaying today. He kisses her a bit deeper before pulling away to survey her. “I guess you’re right.” Though there's a hint of mischief in his gaze as her fingers trace over his cheek, leaning into it a small amount. “Just rumor slaying.” A wink, before he withdraws to lay flat in the grass once more, one arm kept around her.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 01:57 AM