please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Humming agreement into the kiss, she followed him down as he stretched out on the ground. Shifting a little, Maea settled in with her knees against his side pointing towards his head, her body half splayed over him with her arms crossed over his chest and chin resting against the top of her hands. Leaving his arm to rest on her waist, should he wish to keep it there; she certainly didn't mind.

The night breeze was balmy and full of scents from the forest. Green leaves and bark, stone and moss and rich mulch and the heady aroma of crushed grass beneath them. From further away came miling scents of food and drink, of torchlight and candlewax and mixed perfumes, incence or for personal use.

But she was enchanted most by him, by the air of tobacco and drink and clean clothes; it was rich and warm and it was becoming increasingly familiar. A scent like home, in a house where the front door finally had been closed and the shutters drawn, a fire set to burn in the hearth.

"Do you have a plan for fighting those rumors?" she asked, looking down on him from her slightly elevated position with a hint of a smile to her lips. "Or will it be something to handle as we go along?"

Music as on the air too, tempting them back with cheerful trills and egging drums. The girl tapped her fingers against his chest in pace with the rhythm; quite relaxed now that the tension was draining away, her good mood well on its way back.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 02:21 AM