please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
She lays against him and he keeps his arm draped around her, content to settle there for awhile, listening to the sounds around them, praying for no mud monsters to appear and ruin the festival, hoping things can go on just as they were. But he looks to her as she speaks, a smile tugging on his lips as he gives her a considering look. “Unfortunately there’s not enough time in the day to fight them all.” He teases her lightly before shaking his head and settling again.

His other hand comes up to latch onto hers, the one tapping to the tune on his chest. “So we’ll tackle them as we go.” A confirming nod is given from him to that, before he inhales deeply. “I wasn’t here for this last time, is this all it is? Give gifts and mingle and then leave?” A question, unsure if she’d been here that time as well or if it had been during the time she’d disappeared and ended up in Halo of all places.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 02:40 AM