please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
He took her hand and she braided her fingers in with his to keep it there. Leaned down to press a light kiss against his knuckles, and let her cheek come to rest against it. "Sounds like a plan." Rumor fighting aside, his question of the festival was leading towards a topic she knew would come eventually, one she had hesitated to bring up because... well... it was confusing. And difficult to talk about.

"I don't know," she admitted quietly. "I... don't have any recollections of the past year. Soon after LongHeat began, I... disappeared, apparently. Though to me it didn't feel very long, only like a few weeks between where I left off and returning back."

Jigano had broached the subject in a none too gentle a manner so she knew Sunjata had the gist of it.

"Amun found me wandering the Tundra of Halo, with no idea where I was or how much time had passed. He probably saved my life." Between the cannibals of Whitebrim and the dangers of wild animals, exposure and starvation, it was a small miracle that she could lay here like this now.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 02:56 AM