please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Apparently…?” A quiet rumble of consideration, brows furrowing as he squeezes her hand gently, tangling her fingers with his as he takes a deep inhale. “Where were you heading?” He wonders quietly, wonders if she’d had a place in mind, to disappear and re-emerge a few weeks later as a sort of get away. He lets it drop as soon as she mentions Amun and Halo and he nods to that.

Well I’m glad he did.” He says softly, voice a hint more accented as he pauses and considers her. “However else would I have a reason to go to Halo?” He smirks briefly before shaking his head. “I suppose I should tell you that I’m working with a Halovian to try and open a bar in Halo like the VlamVloed.” There's a soft smile on his face toward that, an attempt to make another branch of the Advocates in the next place over.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 03:28 AM