please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea nodded, her gaze falling to the pendant around his neck while she spoke. "I was sick, I think I mentioned that." When they spoke for the very first time, what seemed an age ago. "I had a fever, and it was hot. I couldn't stand being alone in that house... so I went outside for a walk. Everything is a bit hazy after that. I think I stood by the Stonesong with a group of others... and I may have jumped through a hoop of fire with Wessex and Amalia?" Her expression suggested she doubted this memory very much, and would rather it wasn't true.

"After that though... I just remember walking. Feeling lost, fighting to move through storm winds and blinding downpour. Rain or snow... I don't recall. When the sky cleared up, everything was white around me, and I did not recognize anything."

It was a terrifying thing, to know so much time had vanished and she couldn't even remember loosing out on it, and something of the sentiment showed in her eyes.

But fortunately, Sunjata gave her something else to think about. Her smile widened at the news, fingers squeezing his briefly. "That's great! They really need new input on their drinks of choice... Who is your contact?"
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 03:42 AM