please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Oh, right.” He hums, a small smile granted – because he had forgotten, really, among everything else that had happened that small detail of it. But he listens to her intently as she explains once more, nodding along in some part understanding. Though jumping through a hoop of fire for Wessex seemed quite interesting, but the look on her face seemed to say it wasn’t true. A fever dream perhaps?

He squeezes her hand again briefly, the arm around her tightening lightly to keep her close. “That’s horrible.” He offers quietly, before mentioning his somewhat good news, hoping it might spark some sort of distraction from the terrible fears of what occurred while she’d been away for an entire year. A brighter smile is given toward Maea for that, a quiet snort as well. “Weaver, though I’m working it out with Neron currently.” A shrug as though it didn’t matter much.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 05:28 AM