please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea could only nod, his sympathy accepted with a greatful look. It was one of many things that gave her nightmares. Not knowing where she had been, what she had been doing, what might have been done to her... For all that she had come out of it fine, in one piece and with only a memory gap to show for a scar, it was still a void she couldn't seem to fill. No matter how hard she worked, Maea would never catch up to the time lost.

It was far easier to talk about Halo and expanding businesses. More fun, too, as the project made Sunjata happy, and the girl was pleased to hear the name he mentioned. "Ah, Weaver! I've met her, she will be attending the Academy together with me, I think. I saw her here earlier. Neron too, for that matter."

Laying her head down on Sunjata's chest, listening to his heart as his chest rose and feel with steady breaths, she considered the Warden. "I only met him briefly one time, when Zariah had us help set up the school. What's he like? I know he and Loren are twins... but they don't look very alike to me."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 05:39 AM