please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
It was sound advice. Far simpler and more to the point then Loren's evasive answers, and the thought of her supposed friend made the girl scowl a little. But then, Sunjata's smile urged her away from the subject, back into the clearing, the music, the colorful lights in the trees.

"Thank you," she told him with a fond smile. "I've been rather prone to brooding for a while... An old habit I thought I'd set aside."

She reached her free hand out and brushed at the hair about his face, adjusting the locks he'd disrupted by running his fingers through it. It was nice to stay here like this, but if her mood was any indication, the subject would only get gloomier... and Maea did not want to ruin this evening with being sullen and dark. The night was far too lovely for that.

"Do you want to do something? Dance, maybe, or find something to eat?" Best answer would be to move, get up and move about. Distract herself, until the shadows passed. And she did want to dance with him, her smile suggested; warm and inviting as it was.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 07:07 AM