please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
He smiles back to her gently, offering a shrug. “That’s why I drank quite a bit.” He hums with amusement, not caring much about it either way – especially not as her hand raises to brush his hair away from his face, leaning into the touch lightly, lids shuddering with the touch of her fingers against his head. The question of dancing though has him somewhat intrigued, and he smiles lightly to that idea, shrugging and moving to sit up somewhat.

I haven’t danced since Fiat Lux.” He hums thoughtfully. “But if you do want a dance, who am I to say no?” There’s a hint of mischief in his gaze at that, reaching forth to brush a bit of her hair from her face, a soft smile clinging to his lips at it. “Could get food after then head back to the bar?” A thoughtful twist of his head, something like an avian tilt to it – even though the feathers disappeared along his shoulders easily.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 07:24 AM