please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea eased herself up from his chest with some reluctance as he moved to sit, but remained close to him. Leaned her head into the touch as he adjust her hair in turn, shivering ever so slightly at the litheness of the touch. So soft, so very gentle... Maea almost wanted to ask what was wrong. Where had her winking rogue gone off to?

Though she was not about to complain, she relished every bit of affection he offered her. Every smile, glance and touch, even the tone of voice he used; it felt special. Made her feel special, for being on the receiving end of it all.

"It sounds like a plan," she smiled. Moving to stand up, she brushed grass from her skirts and offered him a hand up, along with one of his own little winks. For stealing the pleasure of offering assistance. "Shall we?"

The emotional talk and a long day without enough to eat had left her quite famished. But there was a pull to the music that made her want to join in, move her feet, twirl and laugh and dance along together with him.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 07:36 AM