please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Oh, the rogue wasn’t gone – hidden away at the moment for anxiety of what they’ve done and yet another gathering, another festival where the possibility of bloodshed was ever present. And now, rather than Phoebe asking for help fighting the mud monster with her nephews inside, Sunjata sees something to protect within Maea too – and it doesn’t alleviate any of his anxieties.

But he smirks to her as she offers her hand, taking it with a calloused one of his own and pulls himself up to his full height, peering down at her with a hint of that roguish charm. “After you.” He muses, feigning a bow and winking to her, before taking her hand once more to walk closer to the music. Once there, he focuses on her with a hint of that predatory stillness of his panther form.

I’m not familiar with the dances here, more of a traditional ballroom sort of dance.” He shrugs but his lip feathers slightly at the memory. “Just don’t step on my toes.” He chuckles lightly, the smirk returning as though the slight frown hadn’t quite been there before.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 07:51 AM