please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
She had to lean back quite a bit to provide the leverage he needed. Damn tall man, it was quite unfair; Maea peered up at him with a mixture of annoyance and delight. Sunjata's full height was quite formidable indeed, and it dwarfed her even more. Save for the lack of wings and her pale complexion, Maea could have been a Fae herself. Small, lithe, her steps easy as she took his hand and brought them back into the festivities.

"Ballroom dance? It sounds awfully fancy," she laughed, and squeezed his hand to help ease the frown away; whatever brought it on, she didn't want it to linger in his mind. "These steps are simple. Just like this..." Reaching for his hands, she showed him where to hold and how to step, when to spin and turn, and then repeated until he seemed to have it down. The dance she knew was somehow different from what the Fae seemed to prefer, but the music was familiar enough. For some parts, Maea even thought she recalled a string of word, some lyrics of a song... but she couldn't quite recall what it might have been about.

"Ready to give it a try?" she asked him after a while, when the movements came without a hitch. Smiling up at Sunjata, a little flushed from moving about and eyes glistening in the light of candles and starlight, she offered him a hand with slightly more expectation. Clearly enjoying herself very much.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 08:07 AM