please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"Oh, I think you can find ways to make most dances interesting," she retorted happily. "It's mostly about having the right partner, or so I've heard." But she certainly wouldn't object to more dancing, not with him. Not even if the dance was as dull as he seemed to think.

Then came the time to actually dance, and Sunjata winked at her. And there it was again. The word.  Liefde. Liefling Not quite the same syllables used as before, but so closely related that she could tell it should have the same meaning. Maea didn't know what it meant, but the way he said it seemed to bestow a lot of meaning to it. She blushed a little and took his hands again, settled into the forms and began to lead them through the dance. The melody started off slow, easy to follow, and Maea kept close to him as they swayed, spinning and dipping at the beck and call of the melody.   Savored the contact of her hands on him, his on her, and the calm, confident aura he exuded even in this unfamiliar setting, made to dance to a beat that was not familiar.

"Are you having a good time, Sunjata?" she asked him, craning her head back to find his gaze; smiled and looked a bit startled upon finding that he was already looking at her.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 08:36 AM