please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
The dance takes shape, and Sunjata finds that it’s relatively easy to keep up with regardless of how familiar he was with it – the man, despite his height, had always been somewhat lithe on his feet. Not quite so lumbering, not quite as brutal of a force as others were. He’d always been gifted in slipping out of things, or into them. Light feet but with the strength to back it up when needed. He doesn’t need it here, however, and is focused entirely on her and the lightness of it – imagining how easy it would be to simply pick her up and sling her over his shoulder and carry her about.

Not now, but at some point, and it amuses him somewhat to where when she asks if he’s having a good time, he chuckles lightly – the light within his gaze parting the storm of his gaze. “I am.” An easy response, though the smile shifts to something like a smirk. “What about you?” A raise of his brow, as if daring her to say she isn’t when he can see it written across her face as though she were a book left open.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 08:50 AM