please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
He smiled, laughed, the handsome face alive with a light that brightened his eyes. If there was humor glittering like a silver lining on his stormclouds, she assumed it was because of the novel situation, this new game to expand their repertoir. Not quite their dagger dance, or their water dance, but a lighter, more playful one of light and wind and LongHeat stars burning bright on a sky above. This was his festival, Maea thought, unable to look away from him. One of Safrin's chosen, he would restore her temple and bring honor to his own name, and to those who helped him, and it was good. More right and fitting than anything she could think of. Come Leafchange there would be the Festival of Light again. One for her perhaps, a follower of Ludo. A little less bright, all the more introspective and wistful. But for now, it was all about the sun, the stars, the Lady who might be looking down upon them at this very moment.

Maea hoped Safrin would not mind too much if she remained in the presence of this particular child of hers. He was all she could dare to ask for, and she really didn't want to leave him alone.

The question was returned, and Maea laughed, open and happy. "I am!" she said, and spun until the billowing skirts floated in the air around her. Coming back to him on cue, she gazed into his eyes, the darkness gone from her eyes entirely. "I can't remember ever being quite this happy."

Though maybe... waking up to see his sleeping face in the morning light... yes, that was a close second. Very close.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 09:05 AM