please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
As much as he wished to live in the shadows, to hide away from any and all problems, Sunjata loved the sun too much to truly stay away. It’s evident in the tanned skin on his shoulders, the hue shifting his navy tattoos to something a bit more black, a bit more grey, so stark in contrast to the rest of it. So stark in contrast to the moonchild he danced with.

And when she laughs, open and happy, it reflects on his face as she spins and his hand lifts somewhat to keep her near enough without getting tangled, until she crashes into him once more, peering up at him and he offers her a lightly crooked smile in response. “Good.” A quiet rumble of an answer, lips quirking somewhat into a smirk. “You’re beaming, Maea.” He hums a quiet chuckle to her, head tilting slightly, feathers ruffling once more on his shoulders at the sight. His hand lifts slightly to brush along her neck, slipping over a bruise in the same place as one of his. He finds he doesn’t mind it so much at all, if this was what it would all be like.

One could only hope, after all.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 09:27 AM