please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
She could only laugh back in agreement. The girl felt aglow, lit up from within by some half unbearable swell of joy. This. This was it. What it should be like, what she had barely dared to dream. The most secret of her wishes, since she met this man and found that she couldn't get him out of her thoughts.

"I love nights like these," she told him happily. "The shadows, the stars, the light and the music - it feels as though it could go on forever."

Coming back to him to be caught in his hands again, she felt feathers under her hands as she reached for his shoulders. Silky and soft, so blue they were almost purple... matching the bruises on her neck, on his. As he touched her skin, Maea realized for the first time that she'd indeed forgotten to pull the shawl up again. Realized that she cared not at all. Let them see. Let them know. Oh, they could gossip and whisper and think what they wanted; she would prove them wrong. He would too, because he had chosen this dace, and so had she.

If this was how the rest of her life would be, then she would not mind at all.

Safrin, protect him. Ludo, guide me. I want this to last.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 09:40 AM