please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea grinned at him, a touch mischievous at his admission. She could see it too, with his promiscuous lifestyle and penchant for seeking pleasure in whatever he could. "Is there really anything Frey could teach you, that you don't already know? I think Safrin is the better fit. She will teach you to look deeper, and shed light on those dark depths of yours." The girl said it with conviction, wholly believing in the goddess ability to help him. And to have kissed Safrin? There was perhaps the only kiss not meant for her that Maea could be utterly comfortable with, even supportive of. Much like Ludo's embrace, it was more a spiritual thing in her mind.

At his confession of looking at the stars, she nodded, understanding. Leaned in to his touch at her neck, the thumb that stroked her skin; the bruises were tender in places, but his hand did not hurt her. "Do they look at all like where you're from?" she asked, curious. "The stars, I mean. If you want to, we can go watch them from the Fields some time. Or Halo; I hear the night sky is magnificent there."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 10:00 AM