please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
There’s a quiet laugh that leaves him at Maea’s question, of whether there was more that Frey could teach him. He smirks to her with a tilt of his head. “There’s always more to learn. Especially in that regard.” He winks to her, until his expression softens somewhat at what she tells him about his lady of the stars. “I find it somewhat ironic with everything I’ve done that I follow the herald of life now.” A small shrug. “But perhaps you’re right.

She leans into his touch and he offers her a small smile to that before looking back up to the sky. “No, the stars are all wrong.” He hums, scanning the sky. “I got lost quite a few times because of that.” From when he first arrived, unable to figure out exactly where home was without any sort of landmarks at his disposal. “Mm to go to Halo would require bundling up quite a bit. But perhaps that’s something we can do when I come to visit you.” His fingers trace over the markings again, steel gaze seeking out her pale ones to show that he means it. That he would go to Halo and watch the stars if she wanted to.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 05:08 PM