please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
The wink and the underlying meaning of his words made the girl blush. She certainly had a lot to learn, even without gods to get involved. No doubt Sunjata would remedy that, and Maea couldn't help the faint shiver that passed down her spine at the thought. If his fascination with her neck now was any indication...

"Mmh, I think we can find some ways to get around the bundling up," she responded, gaze softening as she saw the look in his eyes. The willingness to go to a place he disliked... for her. "Halo doesn't have to be cold."

As the music slowed, turned from vibrant and pulsing into something languid and lingering, she shifted closer into his arms, and let her hands glide around his waist to rest on his back. Shortening the steps of the dance, they were all but circling in one place, with the drifting silhouttes of other dancers doing the same all around.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 05:53 PM