please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Despite Maea’s softening gaze, Sunjata’s narrows a fraction on her with a hint of amusement, the ghost of a smirk crossing his face. She nears him, and he slips his hand away from her neck and collarbone toward her own back as well, holding her close and near to continue the quieter dance, the softer dance, and he hums a quiet chuckle after a few moments, leaning down a small amount to murmur to her.

I do hope you mean body heat.” A feline smirk and a wiggle of his brow before he settles again, ever the picture of innocence as if he hadn’t insinuated anything with his words, smug like a cat. He shifts a small amount in where they step, looking toward the other dancers within the clearing, before his gaze finds her again. “Food after this?” A quiet question, knowing that the food from the Fae were far more flavorful, far more vibrant than anything in the Grounds.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 06:00 PM