let your ships roll in
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sounds like something that i used to feel
'Is there? Just the one?" Eloise tutted. "And here I was hoping a bookworm like you would have all sorts of ideas."

What Eloise did or didn't see flashing behind those Launceleyn-blues didn't stop her from flashing him a wide and white smile. They hadn't been friends before, it hadn't been her place to care about him and wasn't particular hers now. Besides, what would she say, other than a few well-placed frowns and meaningless platitudes? Once she might have done, as politeness would have dictated. Now? Now Eloise merely took the good and the pleasurable and left out all the rest.  

Feeling herself tugged closer, Eloise glanced around for a moment before realizing what the magic was. Saiden used his elemental abilities many a'time, but to see Loren utilizing it only served to make her laugh. "And now he has elemental powers." This she said as if it were a dirty word. Letting her lower half sink into the water, properly treading water at his side, she let a single finger trace across across his chest.

"Any other tricks you care to show me?"
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
"Well, we already covered me being a man, which excuses me from having to get creative." Still grinning easily, he remained floating right where he was. "Of course, if I find something worth my while I suppose I could always make an exception." He winked at Eloise, though it was more lazy than suggestive.

She didn't fight off the pull of the water and the magic. Smirking at her comment, he let out a huff of laughter. "Guilty." His tone was just as suggestive and dirty as she made his elemental powers out to be.

As she traced a hand down his chest, he shivered a little. "Nah. Just the one." Tone equal parts teasing and pleased, he finally let his legs drop, lowering most of his body into the ocean. Though he was treading water, he was also cheating, using just a bit of magic to help him stay upright. It helped him trace his fingers slowly around her hip until his hand rested in the small of her back.

However, he didn't move to pull her closer just yet. "Maybe I could be convinced to change my mind, though." It came out in a heated whisper.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Oh, you're not cold are you?" Eloise said through a sliver of a smile as Loren shivered beneath her touch. The implication was of course, that he'd need to find ways of staying warm.

The illusionist adored being touched, and so rather than shrink away or wilt beneath his wandering fingers, she entirely succumbed to them. Until the men (and woman) Loren had been with, Eloise was small. She weighed hardly anything on land, but in the water she was nearly weightless. 'Does that mean I'll be doing all the work then?" The illusionist asked, her head tilted slightly to the side as she reached out both her arms to slide them around his neck. At the same time her legs wrapped around his waist, koala-ing herself against him with ease given her petite proportions.
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LOREN
Still smirking, Loren winked. "I could use a little heat." The words were more teasing than flirtatious.

As Eloise slid her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, he instinctively slid his other hand around her back, just above her ass, pulling her close even as she did the same. His legs kicked, but not quite trusting himself to keep them both afloat he propelled them upwards a little with his magic as Tilting his head in the opposite direction as her, he bit his lip. It was seductive, not at all like the nervous gesture that used to be a staple of his.

"I suppose this is that occasion you wanted me to rise to." With that, he lifted one hand to brush her wet hair off her cheek. Then he leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Not too dull for you, I hope."
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Feeling the way that they floated in a manner that they shouldn't have done, Eloise narrowed her eyes with playful incredulity as Loren bit his lip. "It is indeed," She agreed in a hushed whisper, her heels pressing against him as she let the curve of her ass grind against his erection.

Lips parting slightly clearly expecting him to kiss her then, she grinned mischievously as he spoke into her ear instead. With how smoothly they were floating and both of his hands on her, there was no way he was doing this without magic. "Why Loren I do believe that you're cheating." She whispered back. "And you know what I used to do with cheaters in Northaven?" Stretching her neck forward so that her lips brushed against the shell of his ear she answered her own question: "They were punished."

So saying Loren would feel an item suddenly pressed against his spine, lowering itself down as her hands moved. It felt smooth and sort of round-shaped, though the pressure would disappear as Eloise similarly disappeared from his arms. Taking a breath, she submerged herself, using the sides of his body almost like a ladder to move down the length of him. The item would press against the base of his spine, before one of her hands cupped the side of ass, spreading his cheeks. Eloise, not surprisingly, assumed Loren likely hadn't ever had anything remotely near his ass and so waited a beat for the expected panic: hair pulling or random flailing against her shoulders to rise. Assuming that this wasn't the case, given just how wrong she was, she'd place the item against his hole while at the same time her tongue flicked out to softly press against the head of his cock. If still he wasn't stopped, Eloise would press the item into him—now it would feel almost mushroom-shaped as it entered and far, far larger than any cock Loren had taken in Caido thus far. This was meant to be a punishment after all. As soon as it entered him, she'd place the head of his cock in her mouth, her lips curling around, still waiting for him to stop her..
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
At the word punished, Loren's whole body shivered with anticipation. Chuckling, he whispered into her ear again. "I told you, I've been very, very bad." Then he felt something suddenly pressed into his back: not knowing or remembering what magic she had, he simply felt his breath hitch at the sensation. Turns out, he was very willing to see where this led.

Leaning forward, he finally nipped at her ear. Of course, then she was gone, moving down his body and he grinned. It broadened as the object moved as well, and her hands spread his ass. When the thing finally touched his hole and her tongue simultaneously licked at his cock, he groaned.

As the object finally started to move forward, however, he realized exactly how big it was. Tensing for just a moment, he let out a whine of both pain and pleasure as it started to slide into his tight ass. When her lips slid over his hard length he finally found himself reaching for her hair.

Not to stop her, but to slide his fingers through it as he moaned and relaxed into the sensations. Even the pain was welcome, somehow a nice contrast with the incredible feeling of being stretched and sucked at the same.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Unable to hear much, what with her own blood pounding in her ears as she held her breath, she could only go off of his body language to interpret just what he was making of all of this. She wasn't stopped though, but quite the contrary. She could both sense him relaxing around her as well as feel it, given she didn't have to press the pendant in and out of him with such force anymore. She was careful not to let the lip of the mushroom-shape exit him; she'd let it stretch and put pressure before plunging it back. It didn't go terribly deep, only 3 inches at most, but that was part of the punishment as well.

Similarly, her free hand would ghost over his balls, threatening to cradle and manipulate them before brushing away to his thigh. Anytime his fingers tightened in her hair she'd back off on the pressure, her lips lessening the seal around him or fading away entirely to leave him with the ministrations of her tongue that would be pathetic even for an ice cream cone.

Eloise wanted everything to be so very frustratingly close to satisfying, an orgasm so nearly within reach, until the line between anticipation and madness blurred.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
As the pendant slid in and out of Loren, he swiftly realized that while it was thick, it wasn't long. Growling in annoyance, he tried to enjoy the feeling anyway. As her fingers slid over his balls, he moaned. It turned into a slightly annoyed whine when her hand moved on to his thigh. And it only took him a few tries before he realized that every time he tightened his grip on her hair, she backed off.

She was obviously toying with him. So, after playing along with the punishment for a decent amount of time, he finally let go of his magic. Almost immediately he began to sink. As he did, he took a deep breath before his head went under. Letting go of her hair, he moved his hands to her shoulders, trying to bring her up to his level even as he sank further down.

Calling on a different magic, he undid the scraps of cloth that made up her bikini with his telekinesis (though he had the presence of mind to hold on to them with his magic so they wouldn't be lost to the ocean). If he was successful at lifting her up at all, and at removing the bikini, his right hand would roam further down, fingers seeking out her nipple to rub it gently.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
As soon as he let go of his magic Eloise felt it instantly in the way they both started sinking. He'd feel her smile against the tip of his cock, quite satisfied that he hadn't endured her ministrations for more than one lungsful of air. Eloise could hold her breath for about two minutes, so she was off to a good start.

That two minutes was quickly arriving though, so even as he tugged her down, she wriggled in his arms until her lips were out of the water. Gasping and then sucking in another breath, she let herself descend back to him even as the few scraps of cloth she was wearing began to float away (not that she cared).

Petite as she was, Loren had probably been with men who boasted more impressive breasts than Eloise, but that didn't make her nipples any less sensitive. Behind the chaotic swirl of her hair Loren would catch a glimpse of Eloise biting at her lower lip as she pressed forward willingly into his searching fingers. His other hand she'd try and catch to place between her legs, her lips already swollen with arousal boasting quite a different sort of wetness than the sea could offer.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Loren let Eloise reach the surface without opposition, since his destination was lower anyway. Indeed, it seemed she hand a similar thought in mind if the way she swiftly came back down and pressed against him. His fingers continued to caress her nipple, teasing her by slipping across it for the briefest of moments before he moved them back.

As her legs wrapped around his other hand, that began to move as well. He traced up her leg with his fingertip, until he reached her lips. Once there, he slowly and gently slid his fingers across the sensitive bundle of nerves there. Grinning up at her, he winked.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
It was entirely possible that either; Loren hadn't been with a woman (he had been a duke, the Launceleyns were snobs, loads of reasons to think he might have been sexually sheltered), or he could just as easily be teasing her back. Either sparked a hot flame low in her belly, and through a curtain of hair she grinned at him.

Arching her back into the contact but quickly growing frustrated, the illusionist would try to pivot in his arms. She'd also reach for the hand between her legs to keep it there now that the angle would be easier for him to work with. His other hand she'd pull to her lips, placing his index finger against her teeth and slowly sucking as she reached down for his cock to mirror the movements of her lips and tongue with her hand.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Loren had indeed been teasing Eloise, a bit of payback for the 'punishment' from earlier. Grinning back at her, it turned into a smirk as she turned in his arms. She would face no resistance from him. When her hands reached for his, he let her guide him. His fingers continued to stroke between her legs. The movement was still slow and soft, though gaining just a little bit in both speed and pressure now that she'd readjusted their positions.

As her mouth slid around his finger and her fingers stroked his cock, he leaned forward to kiss her neck. Unfortunately, the amount of time he could hold his breath was nowhere near two minutes, even if his endurance elsewhere was excellent. So he called upon his magic to send them both towards the surface as his lungs just started to burn. Assuming she didn't stop him, somehow, he'd take a quick breath.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Eloise too would take a breath as they rose, her mind hardly wondering anymore about how it was all happening, simply enjoying that it was. Magic, fins on his feet, who the fuck cared. With the hammering of her heart she wasn't going to be able to hold her breath as long this time, but she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

Now the thing was, Eloise was the one doing the teasing and as Loren continued to try and turn the tables on her, he'd find the illusionist extremely unwilling to be so easily toyed with. That being said, the frustration was nearly as much of a turn-on as the movements of Loren's fingers so there wasn't much to complain about.

Still, Eloise thought she had one last trick up her sleeve. The thing about having sex in the water where it was deep, was the utter lack of anything to gain purchase on. No way to meaningfully thrust, no foot-holds for traction. So they'd need to be close to orgasm already in order for it to be anything more than frustrating for the pair of them. Now as we all know, men are far easier than women when it comes to the varying ways of causing pleasure. And Loren...well..she'd give him the benefit of the doubt in this case, it being his first time swimming and all. Pulling her fingers from his mouth, she'd slide a hand down to cover his, her middle finger placed over his own, revolving in small circles over her clit that he might get her where she needed to be.

At the same time, large letters would flash in the water before his eyes: I'll gut you like a fish and leave you to the ghost whales if you cum before me it said, followed by a happy-face.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Loren let them stay at the surface, easily supporting both of their weights with a thread of his water magic. As her hand came down to cover his, he let it guide his own as he stroked her clit, trusting her to know what she liked. As the words flashed before him he smirked, and shot her a wink.

Slipping his hand out of her mouth, he moved her hair away from her neck, leaving it laying across the other shoulder. Then he let it trail down her body, fingertips feather light. Sliding it around, he sought out her nipple again rubbing it gently. Leaning forward, he kissed the skin traced, then bit gently at her neck.