unnecessary anger
Open
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
At first Libbs didn't wholly acknowledge the strange man behind her. In fact, she responded almost automatically, as if her own personal debate finally had an opponent. "Yeah, what's it LOOK like I'm doing? Freakin' lazy bastards put a damn fuckin' board on it and I bet you my fuckin' leg is gonna get infected and.." she just continued grumbling into the pothole, which she was digging and evening out, using a large, rough piece of wood to try and soften the edges of the hole.

In that moment, Quanil spoke. And Libbs lifted her head up. Huh? Cloak? Shoes? She turned her head behind her, and then she screeched like a banshee, tools flying up into the air. As she spasmed to face him, the piece of wood she was using landed, smacking the side of her head, causing some unpronouncable syllables to pass her lips, and she quickly scooted back. "Whoa! Holy- geez. You scared me. Both of ya."

She scratched her head. "Now, anything I can help ya with? Cause unless you all wanna watch tar dry, I ain't doin' much.."

Okay, she was still a little salty. Just a little bit. Like Ritz-Cracker level salty.
what can I do, what can I say?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
unnecessary anger - by Libbs - 02-05-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: unnecessary anger - by Nate - 02-05-2020, 07:01 AM
RE: unnecessary anger - by Quanil - 02-05-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: unnecessary anger - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: unnecessary anger - by Quanil - 02-06-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: unnecessary anger - by Nate - 02-07-2020, 06:07 AM
RE: unnecessary anger - by Quanil - 02-10-2020, 04:46 AM