Just another product of today
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

Kid went to fun and flirty in a hot second, and though the teenager was more than happy to stare at his face as he displayed an epically attractive broody expression, she was also a bit disappointed.

Like. Yes. Hellooooo, monsters. New world? Girl meets boy? They pull some hero bullshit and then go for a drink and all that other romcom bullshit? Edy's eyes cascaded downwards from his stoic expression for a moment to the impressive muscles the bulking up his arms. Either this kid was a scardy cat who lifted rocks to get that body, or there was some serious backstory here that she wasn't picking up on.

But she wasn't here for handsome's biography. Edy was here for the here and now.

"Uh huh." She said with a chipper nod and playful bob of her eyebrows. Edy had to nibble at the inside of her lip to stifle the gasp of appreciation she wanted to make as his folded arms highlighted the muscles her eyes had been on just seconds ago.

"All sorts by the sounds of it. I mean, there's that nasty fucker that guards the spire. That thing is a real piece of work. Almost took out some of our best people." Edy's normally bright and bouncy tone took a hard and dark edge as she said this, and some of the piss and vinegar faded from her gaze. "I heard tales of a kappa lurking somewhere, some weird talking squirrels in this big maze thing, and out here, I got attacked by a boar with like...18 heads." Okay. It was 2 heads, but 18 sounded better. (Right?)

Messages In This Thread
Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-14-2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-14-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-18-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-01-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-11-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-14-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-19-2019, 01:44 AM