Just another product of today
Iskra

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Follow me when it's dark out - I will be your lighthouse

He listened to her as she detailed some of the monsters, but with each one it felt like he was drifting further and further away. He hadn't been here that long, but he'd hoped it would be somewhere calm and normal for once. He thought, stupidly, that he would finally be able to stop fighting. There were places like that in existence, right? Places of peace and tranquillity, where politics and neighboorhood drama were the only items of concern, not otherworldly threats or unhinged gods - that was something real, wasn't it, not just a version of paradise, of heaven?

Iskra sighed dramatically. Having just lost his hopeful ignorance he was less accepting than usual of shitty things, but he'd bounce back eventually. "So where does one get armor and weapons around here?" The universe saw fit to constantly strip him of his prized possessions along with his happiness with a routine middle finger. He'd long ago lost the priceless artifacts that belonged to his parents, not to mention his own pride and joy, his warhammer Peacekeeper. Still, some cookie cutter gear was better than none when dealing with monsters.

"Who's in charge?"

I S K R A

If you're lost I will lead you back home

Codes: Oddmountain | Art: EpicSoldier

Messages In This Thread
Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-14-2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-14-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-18-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-01-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-11-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-14-2019, 04:50 PM