Training bare feet and blades
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”I am not necessarily opposed either. Not with the right person,” she says, but her voice is warm, and the suggestion is that perhaps he counted as a right person. No expectations, with an understanding that his heart belongs to someone else and perhaps one day so will hers. But still, she enjoys the time they have spent together, and would not necessarily mind more.

As he holds out the tuna to her, she reaches out and pinches some between her fingers before popping the bite into her mouth. ”Mmmm, that,” she says, before pausing to finish chewing. When she swallows the bite, she continues. ”Is delicious. Has anyone ever told you that the way to a girl’s heart is through her stomach?”

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
saiden
Saiden understood Weaver's tone. Grinning a bit wickedly, he let the fingers of his free hand stray to her thigh, though it was a gentle and tentative touch. He would, of course, retreat if there was any kind of discomfort. "Not necessarily opposed isn't exactly the same as willing and excited." Matching her warm and slightly suggestive tone, he arched an eyebrow at her.

When she agreed that she was just trying to get into his good graces he barked out a laugh. Pinching off a bit of the fish for himself, he chewed contentedly for a moment before swallowing. "So I've got your heart? I'd better be careful with something that precious." Winking, he leaned a little closer to her. "Luckily, the way to my heart is by complimenting my cooking."
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
His fingers come to rest on her thigh, and she does not move him away, but lifts her leg just enough to engage with the touch. ”Did you miss the part where I said I was difficult?” she asks with a grin. ”Difficult, stubborn, impulsive, rude, drunk, lazy…” she says, ticking off the adjectives on her fingers. ”The list of my bad qualities is rather long. Ask my brother, and he’ll have far more, I’m sure.” Gods, does she actually want to know what Korbin might say in response to that question? Probably not.

”Precious?” Her fingers reach out to pluck another piece of fish and pop it into her mouth. She chews, mostly, before continuing. ”Hearts in Halo are made of ice and snow, as cold and hard as the place they come from.” Which was perhaps somewhat true. They did care in Halo, quite a lot, but they were a hard people. They were a people that did not cry over someone’s death; they were a people that did not break easily. Though they did break. Korbin was evidence of that.

”I suppose I should be more worried about protecting your heart. Is it as warm and soft and lovely as Torchline? It is a joke, given the rumors she’s heard of this place, but still, perhaps there is some truth to the theory. She doesn’t know enough of this place to be certain.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
saiden
"Mmmmm." It was a thoughtful sound, and Saiden looked at Weaver thoughtfully as well. "I notice you failed to list any of your good qualities." He arched an eyebrow. "And some of your so-called bad ones seem neutral at worst."

As she went on to explain that hearts in Halo were less than open, he just smiled. "Seems to me that makes it all the more precious." Then he winked. "Besides, I'm hot enough to melt the most frigid of hearts." His tone was joking rather than suggestive or smug, though there was something almost matter of fact about the quip.

Laughing at her question, he nodded. "Oh aye. I'd be like putty in your hands." He held out the fish for her to take another bite. As he did, the fingers of his hand brushed lightly against her thigh, though he didn't move his palm from where it rested.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
”Perhaps,” she says playfully, drawing out the word. ”Or perhaps my worst qualities are also my best.” Most of them were even true, though she does not actually consider herself lazy. Her brother might think she’s good for nothing but getting drunk and disappearing (a lie, or he would have starved to death by now), but she is actually very hard working. When she wants to be, that is. The rest though? All true, and not necessarily all bad.

She laughs as he says that he’s hot enough to melt any heart, reaching her fingers out to touch his sun-kissed skin. ”Perhaps literally. I think I ought to be afraid you’ll simply melt me. I am also made of snow and ice.” Her tone is simply playful, for she is certainly not so easily melted. Though he is certainly attractive.

He holds out the fish and she leans forward to take another piece between her fingers, popping itinto her mouth. She grabs another piece, though instead of eating this bite, holds it up toward his mouth, offering to feed him the piece of fish.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Saiden just grinned at Weaver's quip. "Well I know that can't be true." The fingers on her thigh began to creep ever so slowly upward. "You forgot confident, strong, skilled, and smart. And I'm sure there are others I missed." Then he winked at her, decidedly not playful. "Like beautiful."

Humming an appreciative tone, the sound rumbling deep in his chest, he leaned into her touch. "I'm always happy to heat things up however much you want or need." His voice had dropped a bit, and gained the slightest rough edge.

As she held out the fish for him, his grin morphed into a full on smirk. Leaning forward, he took the morsel from her, almost delicately. And if his tongue licked at her skin a bit, and his teeth bit down gently, well, accidents happened even if this was entirely deliberate on his part.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
His fingers begin to creep along her thigh, and she does not stop them, instead letting him win her over with pure flattery. Though perhaps what he says is also true, for she was at least some of the things he says. Confident, skilled at certain things, beautiful. All things she knows and flaunts, in her way.

”It is always cold in Halo. We do have to find ways to keep warm,” she says, not moving away. She needs no such help here, beneath the brutal sun of Torchline, but there are worse things than getting a bit sweaty.

He takes the fish, teeth catching on the edges of her fingers, tongue brushing against them lightly. Weaver reaches out and takes a larger piece of fish this time, sticking it between her teeth with half the fish still sticking out of her mouth and a playful grin on her face. It is a clear enough invitation.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
When Weaver offered no resistance, Saiden's fingers grew more bold. Though they didn't creep further up her thigh, they rubbed with a bit more force, though it was still gentle. "We have ways to keep warm in Torchline too." It came out in a low and heated whisper.

As she took the bit of fish between her teeth, he laughed. Then, without hesitation, he leaned forward. Biting down on the other half of the fish, he kissed her. It was a soft kiss, at first at least, and he soon broke it off, biting his half of the fish as he did. "Tasty." Now it was his turn to smile invitingly and playfully.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
His fingers press against her thigh with more force, and she enjoys the feel of his warm, well-used hands. It would be better without the pants, she suspects, but alas, Weaver owns no shorts. Not that there isn’t an alternative solution to that problem. ”You need ways to keep cool here,” she says with a teasing lilt to her voice.

He takes the bait, not that she really needed to bait him at all. It was simply more fun this way. The kiss is sweet, gentle, and he gets his half of the fish. She chews what remains and swallows. ”It is good fish.” Mischief sparkles in those amber eyes of hers. ”It might even have something to do with the chef.” And she leans in to kiss him again, harder this time.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Saiden smiled at Weaver's reply. "We could always take a dip in the water." Calling upon his magic, he made some water dance around them. Then his mile turned into a wolfish grin. "Or we could take off some clothes." His tone was teasing, and he pinched her pants slightly, before letting them fall as his fingers went back to stroking her thigh.

Snorting, he shook his head. "Nah, it's all the fish." However, when she leaned in for another kiss, he responded eagerly. Shifting slightly so their bodies were finally pressed together, he made an approving rumble deep in his chest. Settling the fish and the stick down carefully on a rock, he reached up with his now free hand to cup her cheek.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
”Mmm,” she agrees, looking at the rather inviting water. ”Only if you don’t let me drown.” There’s truth to that statement, but also something playful, as if suggesting he may just have to hold her up. Even if she doesn’t actually need that. ”Clothes seem vaguely useless for swimming,” she adds as he plucks at her pants again.

He shifts to press them closer together, and she does the same, spinning her torso to better face his. Her hand finds his chest, fingers running lightly up his bare skin, until they come to rest on his shoulder. Her fingers move in lazy circles in the area, tracing the outlines of bones and muscles. The kiss is enjoyable, deep and rich and lazy like the sun above their heads and the day spread out before them. She is in no rush.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
As Weaver turned to look at the water, Saiden kept his gaze on her. When she spoke, he smirked. "Don't worry. You're in very capable hands." The words were unsubtle, but then again they appeared to have passed that point long ago.

Laughing at her comment, he winked at her. "I would've stopped at fairly useless." With that, the hand on her thigh danced up to come to rest on her hip as she turned towards him.

Other hand moving to tangle in her hair and rest on the back of her head, he hummed approvingly. Pulling her in for a deeper kiss, he opened his lips, inviting her in, though not insistently. He was well able to follow her lazy lead.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
”Yes, because you are not from a place that will turn you into a popsicle. It’s all warm and cushy here,” she says, teasing. Clothes are very useful things where she comes from, and they live inside so many layers of them. Thick, bulky, unflattering layers at that. Whenever you finally stripped someone of their clothes in Halo, it was always a bit of a surprise. You never quite knew what you might find.

He parts his lips, and she takes the invitation, tongue exploring. She presses herself up slightly as well, using her free hand to swing her leg over him and settle down on his lap. A better position, far less twisted and tangled (and not in the good sort of way), while also bringing her a useful bit closer. She leans into him slightly, the hand on his shoulder slipping into his hair. Her tongue retreats, and she sucks his lower lip into her mouth to nibble for a moment.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Saiden just smiled lazily at Weaver's words. "You're in that warm and cushy place too. Why don't you take advantage of it?" The fingers on her hip slipped under her shirt, brushing against the skin there.

Easily letting her shift positions, he made sure she was properly settled onto his lap. Hand still in her hair, he let out an approving hand as hers found his hair. When she nipped at his lower lip, he growled a little. Breaking off the kiss, he shifted so he could kiss and bite down on the skin of her neck. He wasn't particularly careful about not leaving marks.