Training bare feet and blades
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She doesn’t remove her clothing, but nor does she stop his hand as it slips beneath her shirt. ”Then there would be nothing left to the imagination. How boring.” Wasn’t there something tantalizing about the idea of a thing? Sometimes the best part was the dreaming and wanting, rather than the real thing.

Weaver tips her head back as his lips find her neck, giving him space to explore. A soft sigh escapes her, not bothered by the possibility of marks left on her skin. It wouldn’t be the first time, and really, if she cared, she lived in Halo and could throw on a scarf. Not that she cared. The fingers on her free hand begin to lightly trace up his chest, circling around muscles, light and tantalizing, as he kisses her neck.

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
saiden
Grinning a bit wolfishly, Saiden's fingers danced up from Weaver's hip, tracing patterns against the side of her body. "I don't know about that. We could see where our imaginations take us." Winking at her, he turned his attention back to her neck. The fingers of his other hand reached up to brush her hair out of the way.

Then his hand dropped, to push the fabric away from her shoulder a bit, exposing a bit more of that tantalizing skin. As her own hands roamed over his chest he growled approvingly. As he did, his lips followed the path of his hand, kissing down and over, biting down where her neck met her shoulder.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Some part of her brain jumps out of the sensation of him as he pushes at the fabric of her shirt. She can’t help it, the uncertainty of what happens when he finds the scar. Not that she doesn’t show anyone, not that she’s afraid to tell the story, but in moments like these when someone isn’t expecting it to be there...it always makes her strangely tense. There’s no reason, but it does anyway.

Still, she does enjoy the feel of him, of his lips exploring her skin. She arches back slightly, allowing and inviting him. She continues her own explorations with her hands, one hand finding its way into his hair again, fingers slipping over his ear to play gently with the lobe before curling back into his hair, tangling at the base of his neck, nails tracing slightly against the skin.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
saiden
The scar didn't faze Saiden in the slightest. Indeed, his own hands and body was scarred and marked from a lifetime at sea: tanned from the sun, weathered from nets, rough from the hard work of sailing. It was just a sign that Weaver had survived. He kissed around it, even as the hand under her shirt slid up to a breast, brushing against a still clothed nipple.

As her own hands moved over his hair, his ear, his neck, he hummed encouragingly. As he did, his head moved to the other shoulder, pulling back the shirt there to expose the skin. When he noticed the ink, and he lifted his eyes to examine the tattoo. Finger traced the outline of the bird, he smiled and met her eyes. "This is nice." There was a slightly questioning tone to his voice, but mostly he just sounded satisfied.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
She’s covered in plenty of small scars, and those she cares so little about. It’s just the one, stark and ugly and obvious. Yet he ignores it, kissing around it but saying nothing more. His hands keep roving, and she does not stop him.

The thing that he does comment on is the tattoo. She smiles slightly, leaning forward to press herself closer, one hand reaching to tug the shoulder of her shirt down a bit more. She nibbles on his ear for a moment before drawing away slightly to answer. ”There are three of them,” she says simply, not explaining further. She rarely does, rarely tells anyone that they are for her family members. Korbin has only one, a large raven across his back. Weaver had gotten her third at the same time Korbin got that one.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
As Weaver moved in to Saiden and bit his ear, he smiled at her, clearly pleased to have his affection and attention returned in kind. When she revealed there was more than one tattoo, his smile widened and gained a bit of a mischievous edge. "Is that so?" His hand brushed against her nipple again, before he lowered both hands to the hem of her shirt.

Grinning now, more than a bit wickedly, he slowly began to lift it. "I can't wait to find the rest of them." As he waited for her to respond, he leaned forward to kiss just next to the tattoo. As he did, he continued to slowly peel off her shirt, though he'd stop if she asked.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
She does not stop him. The idea crosses her mind, though it has nothing to do with the fact they are in public. She doesn’t care about that. No, there’s still a bra there, and if anyone is offended by her bra they can go fuck themselves. She considers it simply because it feels far too easy to let him, though her pants have not moved.

So she leans back, lifting her arms to allow easy removal, though she will let him do the honors. Once removed, she twists, allowing him to see the three ravens that wing up her back. They are each about the size of two small hands, starting around her mid-back and aimed as if they might fly off her shoulder. The top one is high enough to peak out from the collar of her shirt, when it’s still on, it’s wing slightly curled around her shoulder. ”Three dead family members, three ravens,” she says, which may kill the mood, though her fingers trace lightly over the muscles in his thighs all the same.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
As Weaver lifted her arms, Saiden wasted no time in lifting her shirt from her. However, he took the time to place it carefully on a nearby rock. Only then did he turn his attention back to her.

His hands reached for the skin he just exposed. His thumbs traced over her hips as he slid his hands around to her back. However, she was turning, exposing her back, and the rest of her tattoos. Immediately, his hands rose to trace those as well.

As she mentioned what they stood for, he smiled. "I don't have anything to remember my family by, really. Maybe I should follow your lead." Leaning forward, he kissed her shoulder almost tenderly.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
{say]”What a gentleman,” she says as he places her shirt carefully on a rock. Weaver would have tossed it somewhere in the sand, though she’s rather thankful he did not. Less sand to deal with later.

His hands trace the ravens, and she enjoys the feel of his fingers against her skin, against the ink that lives there now. ”I would have carried them with me regardless, but this way, everyone can see.” She leans into the kiss he presses to her shoulder, eventually spinning back around, hands running up his chest to rest on his shoulders. ”There is a very good tattoo artist in Halo, if you visit.”

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Smiling, Saiden winked at Weaver. "As much as the sand would remind you of me, I'm not sure that's the type of reminder I want." Then he dropped his voice to a suggestive whisper as he kissed where her neck met her shoulder. "There are much better ones I can think of." He nipped at her skin, though not hard enough to leave a mark. At least not yet.

Fingers tightening their grip as they drifted down her back to her hips again, he nodded in understanding. "I know what it's like to carry family with you." His tone was serious and maybe just the tiniest bit sad.

Then he laughed outright at her comment. "Do I look like I would do well in Halo?" As he waited for her response, he began to kiss down her body, heading towards her belly button and even lower if she'd let him.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
She grins, a bit wickedly. ”Given that it is somewhat itchy and annoying, no, perhaps not how you want me to remember you,” she says with a wink. He continues to nibble at her skin, stopping to respond to her comment and she nods, though there is nothing more to say to it.

His laugh brings one of her own though. ”No, you would turn into a popsicle.” Which means that this is nothing more than a bit of fun, a diversion for a time, though they both knew that.

His kissing continues, and leans back, letting him explore. One hand holds her up, propped on the sand behind her. The other explores, tracing light and delicate lines with her fingers against his skin, skipping gently up and down his back with her nails.

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Laughing, Saiden continued to plant kisses along Weaver's stomach. He let his stubble scrape against her skin for a moment as he did. "You're right, the only itchy and annoying reminder should be from my beard." Grinning up at her for a moment, he returned to his slow march down her body.

Eventually though, he reached the waistband of her pants. Pausing, hands shifting to her hips, he hummed approvingly as her nails scraped against his back. "I do like things hot" He practically breathed the words in a suggestive purr against her body as he went in for another almost gentle kiss. However, he wouldn't make any move to proceed unless she gave him permission.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
She giggles as his stubble trails along her skin, recoiling slightly from the scratchy beard. ”No fair,” she whines, though she’s clearly not all that offended by it.

He continues to kiss down her body, stopping at the waistline of her pants. She does stop him this time, appreciating that he doesn’t assume. One handle wraps beneath his chin, lifting it up every so slightly. ”What is that old adage? If you give away the farm, who will buy the milk?” She chuckles, shaking her head slightly. ”Not sure I have that right, but you get the gist. I have to keep you coming back for something.”

weaver

Quote by Charles Dickens

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
As Weaver pulled away, Saiden just laughed. "You're in the wrong place if you want anything resembling fair." He winked at her suggestively.

Smiling, he lifted his mouth from her skin, meeting her gaze squarely. "I would." It came out more as a growl than anything else.

Still, as she continued speaking, he lifted his hands from her as well. '"You tease." He smirked. "Fine. I definitely wouldn't mind more, so I'll settle for seeing you again some time." Standing up, he picked up what remained of the fish and retrieved his fishing supplies. Whistling, he turned to head back towards Haulani, more than happy to leave with the promise of another meeting at a later date.