{OPEN} {SE} sing a happy tune
OPEN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Within the eye, mysteries of the soul burn deeply beneath the fiery chasms of love
and patiently wait for an awakening

The blonde's eyes lit up almost immediately when Weaver showed an interest in his offer. He did it! While it wasn't a new guildmember, he was still sharing the beauty of art with another person. That was simply an incredible feat and he was absolutely excited about the prospect. He'd continue on to give detailed instructions on how to get to the Guildhall from the Spire as well as notable landmarks that were on the way and nearby. "If you ever wanna come and I'm not there, I'm sure Bastien will be there. He likes to teach and help so...don't be afraid of going to him either." Bastien was such a kind soul and Oliver was happy to be able to call him a friend.

As well, he was happy to see that his creation would hopefully help her out in some way. "Fantastic!" He offered her a warm smile before glancing off to the side. His eyes seemingly widened and he turned to her quickly. "I should really get going, I have some stuff to do. Thank you so much for spending your time with me.... I cant wait to show you the beauty of art." And with that he stood up, offered her a small wave, before making his way back to civilization. It was only when he was out of sight that he'd shift into his fox form and run off.

Fin (At least for Oliver)
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
He’s just so happy, she is glad she had agreed. He gives her detailed directions about how to get there, adding in a few landmarks along the way and she takes mental notes. It’s useful information, particularly all the landmarks. While she’d found a lot on her own, there was plenty she hadn’t found, and she updates her mental checklist of places to visit. ”Thanks for the info,” she says, storing away the name Bastien and wondering if he was the one who ran the guild. Well, guess she’d have to go visit at some point, given that she’d said yes and really, couldn’t bear to disappoint him.

Gods, her mother would probably be ashamed of all the kindness that had wormed it’s way into Weaver.

He stands up, saying he needs to get going, and she nods. ”And thanks for the song, and the vase,” she says, giving him a nod before standing up as well. He disappears in one direction, and she heads off in another, figuring she ought to use the rest of the day to get a few things done.

(finished)

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens