runnin' on the repeat
Libbs gift!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
high as hell, feeling fine
nothing bad but nothing kind
She looks up to him and he offers her an easy smirk. “I was giving gifts out.” He replies easily, a quiet chuckle leaving him. “Believe it or not, I do have other friends that aren’t you.” A soft tease, because out of them all that he hadn’t already accepted as family one way or another, Libbs was probably his favorite out of them all.

Regardless, she opens it and he watches the smile blossom on her face, a grin crossing his own as he looks to see what Maea had given her. “Oh that’s lovely.” He hums, meaning it as he focuses on the craftwork of the pendant. But then, she’s bubbly and tells him that she got a gift for him too, and he looks around to the crowd briefly as if trying to come up with some witty retort.

Until she pulls the lighter out and his gaze flits to her with a raised brow until it registers that 1. Holy shit that’s a lighter. 2. holy shit that’s a fucking lighter. His arm slips from her shoulders to reach for the lighter, recalling the smell, though the light to his face as he grins at it is something boyish and heartwarming in comparison to the typical rogue charm he usually personified. “You got me a fucking lighter?” He half wheezes in some excitement before a bark of laughter leaves him and he looks to her then, waiting until the flame is out before he goes to wrap her in a hug.

Of course I like it, I’ve been wanting one since I landed here and mine remained.” He offers, the grin to his face unable to disappear.
not a word from me
at least nothing you would mind
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-07-2020, 06:00 AM