runnin' on the repeat
Libbs gift!
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"Correction, I made you a lighter." she held one finger.

Her shoulders stiffened, head held high, her chin pointing forward like a proud child who had won a very prestigious award. "I put a lot of thought into it, good sir. Had to make the shells, refine the design. The first two were NOT pretty at all! Think one of 'em exploded in my hands. Remember that day I came in with the wrap on my hand? Yeahhhh.. There was also a bull, and that's for another day.." she chuckled. She shook her head, driving the point home.

"But yeah, I made that. Meaning if ya want another, ya gotta ask me!" she emphasized the 'me' bit. Because yes, the small little invention did make her feel proud. Very proud. She felt very cunning. She was absorbing every moment of it. "Sometimes this brain does work and when it does.. you definitely want to be there for it!" she waved the finger pointed at him.

"But.. I'm really glad ya liked it. I couldn't think of any way to repay ya, and on some level, I do like to believe we're friends." she nodded, with a very serious, but firm smile. "Even if you're a butt head."
what can I do, what can I say?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-07-2020, 06:00 AM