Give me that loot!
Open!
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Correction, the bar does mind when you bring in your own booze. And really, you should fucking know better.

I’m not in a great mood. Hoa can sense it and has slithered down from his place in the rafters, choosing to wrap himself up in a coil on my sidebar where he can be of more assistance. Some people just don’t like snakes, and I don’t like people who can’t keep their cool around snakes. Hoa ain’t big-big yet, but he ain’t small, either. You don’t want him wrapping around your leg and squeezing. Trust me.

He can sense my aggravation towards a particular blow-hard, a stranger who waltzed in a took out his own flask. With a flick of his tongue, Hoa begins to move and I come out from behind the bar, stalking towards the man with a distinctly unhappy look on my face. I’m going to try the ‘nice’ way because he’s a stranger, but I don’t have any patience, so even my inhale to speak is tinged with annoyance. I end up before him and shake my head, reaching out expectantly for the flask. “My bar, my booze,” I say. It’s as simple as that.
this is quote 1
this is quote 2
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-06-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-06-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-07-2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-19-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-24-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-24-2020, 06:03 PM