Give me that loot!
Open!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
Oh? A person came up to him expecting him to hand over his precious rum to them? Like their was a possibility that would EVER happen? Interesting. Looking at the woman in front of him he raised a brow to let her know that this indeed was nothing that was going to happen. Nobody got his booze for free and he would NOT hand over HIS bottle to a pure stranger to him. Sure, he did indeed know that this woman owned the bar but that didn't mean she would manage to take his rum. However he didn't mind to TRY and compromised even though there was no way she would get his alcohol. "Sorry, but you can't have this. However i could do you the courtesy to not drink more of it while i'm in here. Best deal i can offer you." He said in a light but indeed meaning way as he corked the bottle firmly and attached it back securely on his belt.

"We good? And if we indeed are good i wouldn't mind getting your strongest drink." Sadly he had no hopes t would come close to his own brewed strong rum but maybe there was a surprise in store for him?
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-06-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-06-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-07-2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-19-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-24-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-24-2020, 06:03 PM