creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open)
Kalynd Adane
Scholar

Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Yes," Kalynd said simply. He gave the man a slight nod of acknowledgement and said, "I'm not opposed to speaking of it. But I suppose I must learn to think of it not as my world but as the world of my past. Caido is the world we all share now."

He knew that some Outlanders were determined to find a way to return to their homes and the lives they left behind. While there were some people Kalynd wished to see again, and some sights that he wished to behold of the great mountains and deserts he'd left behind, he did not feel any intense regret at the idea of never returning. Kalynd was determined to make the best of his new life here, and he supposed a part of him relished the chance to make his way without the burden of his name weighing him down.

Kalynd's brows rose slightly at Loren's suggestive movements and his laughter. The man laughed with the kind of fervor possessed by the desert hyenas of the Inkahlanai Desert of his homeland. And his actions definitely convinced Kalynd that he was being propositioned, though for what reason Kal could not imagine. He also could not think what would be thrilling about having intercourse with a stranger in the dirt where they could potentially be seen by other people, but he supposed everyone had their own tastes regarding such things.

"I think I would prefer to start with the baseline first, in this case," Kalynd said. He cleared his throat and gave the other man a slight bow. "Though I thank you for your interest."

Messages In This Thread
RE: creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open) - by Kalynd - 02-11-2020, 03:25 AM