creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open)
Kalynd Adane
Scholar

Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Kalynd shrugged, finally feeling a little uncomfortable with the way the conversation was going.

"Well, I am not very familiar with the effects of drink, but I've been told they can make some people amorous. I'm sorry if I am under the wrong impression." He wasn't sure how to say no in a way the man would agree with. It's not like Kalynd had ever been propositioned before, so he couldn't rely on past experience to help him navigate this situation. Social interactions were difficult enough to navigate when he had some idea what to do. At the moment, he felt quite lost.

"Truth be told, in my homeland, among my people, sex is... well, costly, I suppose you could say." He didn't think that Loren was trying to get anything in return for his proposition--though he supposed he could be wrong about that. But he wasn't sure that he wouldn't end up paying somehow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open) - by Kalynd - 02-11-2020, 05:36 AM