[OPEN] Sing for your supper
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Edy grinned. "Lorekeper huh. How does it feel to know that a bunch of paper in a stuffy old room has replaced you?" With a melodic cackle Edy tipped the strange man a wink. The question was rhetorical after all, and even she knew that a historian-type position could never be fully eradicated, but the opportunity had simply been too easy to pass by. Low hanging fruit or not, Edy wasn't one to just let it pass by without at least one slap.

Without missing a beat, Edy had an answer and grin ready. "You ever thought about being a ghost? With that pretty voice of yours and the complexion for it, I think you'd do quite well." Flashing her dazzlingly white smile, Edy laughed again. "I'm sure you've haunted a few bedrooms in your day, hmm?" Bouncing her eyebrow suggestively (as if the implication had already been abundantly clear), Edy winked for good measure.

Crinkling her nose Edy nodded sagely. "Ugh tomatoes! Such busy-bodies." She agreed, before pouting spectacularly at the mention of having been taken advantage of. Edy was glad that the stranger had taken it in his stride. She'd have been annoyed if instead of playing along he'd actually offered up some sort of apology or an attempt to make sure he wasn't really taking advantage.

Shrugging, Edy tilted her head slightly. "If you say so. I just drink 'em and pour 'em, don't know much about the making-of." Though that being said, adding some pumpkin to the clear stuff that the alchemist made was sounding like a better and better suggestion all the time. Reading her seamlessly, Edy listened to Jigano's quick teaser of religiosity before growing uninterested. How they came to be here, what gods were involved if any at all, seemed entirely a non-started for the teenager. All that mattered was that they were here now. Edy would leave the more philosophical points for someone else's mind to linger on.

Eyes widening, Edy watched as one of Jigano's long fingers coaxed a silvery tone from the lip of his glass. Amazement turned into something much more predictable as the teenager's dark eyes rose with a mischievous glint. "Then again if you're that good at making things sing with just a finger i'm sure there are a few brothels that'd be happy to have you."

Taking the last swallow of her drink the Launceleyn-girl looked around the bar. It was mostly empty and Bastien probably started soon. "As much as my presence is needed here, what say you and I give our alchemist a run for his money?"

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-14-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-14-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-15-2018, 03:42 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-15-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-16-2018, 04:58 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-17-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-17-2018, 04:10 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-19-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-19-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-19-2018, 06:59 PM