I feel drunk but I'm sober
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Saiden grinned more than a bit wickedly at Nathaniel's response. "I'd be happy to help you out with that." Arching a challenging eyebrow, the cook twisted the fingers he had inside the other man, seeking out that bundle of nerves that would drive him wild (not knowing Ascended didn't work that way). "I don't see how those are mutually exclusive." The Hali spoke in a heated whisper.

Of course, when Nate showed just how talented he was with that mouth of his, Saiden lost some of his control. Still moaning from the bite, he whined as the other man's hand left the cook's cock. Leaning into the touch on his hip, he continued to rock his hips forward, grinding his hard length against Nate's body.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
I've been beat up my whole life
I've been shot down, kicked out twice
"Oh you could, could you?" Nate pulled away enough as he spoke to show off the way he licked his lips, a hungry glint in his eyes. Though the distance also kept his wicked smirk obvious as the sailors fingers twisted inside him, Nate remaining stubbornly unaffected. "Why don't you show me a little of what you're thinking?" He offered softly, voice rough, needy.

Though his hand had moved, it was only to get more leverage, to spread his hands over the other mans body, to press his own hips back against the needy grinding. With a wink, Nate leaned back in against Saiden's neck and bit again, groaning loud as he drank, as he left yet another mark.
Ain't no stoppin' me tonight
I'ma get all the things I like
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
saiden
Not minding or really caring about Nathaniel's lack of response, Saiden's fingers kept stretching the other man out. If the stranger didn't feel pain, so much the better in the cook's mind. Still, at the look on Nathaniel's face and the challenging words, the Hali's free hand hooked into his pants. "Nothing little about it, I'm afraid." Though it was definitely a line, he pulled his pants down a bit to let his hard length spring free as proof.

At yet another bite, Saiden growled with need. Reaching forward, he pulled down Nathaniel's pants as well. Then the cook's hips surged forward again, and he moaned as his dick slid against the other man's skin.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Nate couldn't help the way he cocked his head, licked his lips at the mention that nothing was little, his gaze drifting down as Saiden moved to show off just how big he was. It was almost enough to draw Nate's hand back to the other mans cock, though the bite washed away that urge, replaced it with the urge to roll his hips back up against the sailor, the feeling of skin on skin still managing to make Nate shiver.

"You gonna fuck me, or my mouth?" The words fell from Nate's lips bluntly as he pulled back from the Hali's throat, tongue dipping out between his lips to make sure they were clean, or maybe just to highlight his mouth.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Groaning as the pleasure from the bite ended (he really was going to figure out how that worked) Saiden smirked as Nathaniel spoke. The cook removed his fingers from the other man's ass and gripped his chin firmly. The Hali used it to bring Nathaniel's head up so Saiden could meet his gaze squarely. "Yes." It was a growled promise.

With that, he shifted his hand to the top of the other man's head, tangling it in his dark hair. The cook shoved down, hard, fully intending to force Nathaniel to his knees. If the Hali was successful, he'd use his other hand to bring his cock to the other man's lips.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
The hand on his chin and the single growled word brought a toothy, savage smile to Nate's lips, a spark of anticipation in his electric eyes. The shoving though, was not appreciated. Despite the hand in his hair, the pressure on him, Nate sank down at his own leisurely pace, a smirk on his face the entire time he moved down.

It had the same effect in the end though, a cock on his lips, Nate pressing teasing kisses to the head of it before opening his mouth properly, and slowly taking the hard length into his throat. There was no hesitation, only a smooth slide, and when his nose touched the Hali's belly, those eyes flicked up, searching Saiden's face.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Saiden didn't particularly care if his pushing didn't get Nathaniel to move down quickly. Smirking, the cook watched as the other man moved down the Hali's body. Moaning a bit as Nathaniel finally took Saiden's cock, his fingers tightened in the other man's hair. Then Nathaniel took all of the cook's hard length, and the moan turned into a full on groan.

Moving his hips back a bit, he arched an eyebrow at the other man. Then the Hali rocked his hips forward again. At first, his pace was gentle, but he wasn't opposed to face fucking Nathaniel. Saiden just wanted to make sure the other man was up for it first.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The fingers in his hair were a weakness for Nate , his brows pulling together as dull sensation scattered over his scalp, a shiver running through him. He hummed around the cock in his mouth, eyes facing upwards, though even that electric eye contact slipped away slowly as Nate's eyes closed, as he lost himself in the motions.

Another low rumble purred out of Nate as Saiden's pace increased, grew rougher. Not needing to breath had its perks, Nate's hands moving to spread over the Hali's hips, his mouth open wide, and his eyes opening again, a lazy stare pointed up at the other man as he pressed his tongue against the cock slamming into him.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Saiden's firm grip on Nathaniel's hair made it easy for the cook to direct the other man's head where the Hali wanted. However, it didn't seem that Nathaniel needed much encouragement. As Saiden thrust his hips forward at a brutal pace, the other man seemed eager to take as much of the cook in as possible.

A series of moans and groans left his lips as he found himself growing close. However, the Nathaniel's mouth wasn't the Hali's final goal. He slowed his pace, tugging the other man up as he did.

Then, with a growl, Saiden would spin Nathaniel around. Pushing the other man towards a nearby tree, the cook would take a firm grip on Nathaniel's hips. Assuming he was successful in that, the Hali would guide his cock towards the other man's hole. And if Saiden wasn't successful, he'd see where Nathaniel took it.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Hands in his hair and a cock in his mouth had once been a slice of heaven for Nate, though the circumstances before were usually a little bit different, a lot more of the power in his own hands. He tried to grasp at that feeling, as he shifted his head, as his mouth was fucked, as he put all the energy he could into the motions.

A long whine left Nate as he was pulled up, something dangerously close to a pout shot up towards Saiden as he rose, as he started to turn without thinking, hips angled when he stopped completely, brows pulled together. There were a lot of things he was willing to give to a stranger, but this particular first wasn't one of them. His hands came up to spread of the sailors chest instead, fingers pinching at his nipples as the look on Nate's face shifted to a smirk.

"I'd rather feel it too. Seems only fair, doesn't it?" While he spoke, his hands shifted down, pulling the Hali's hips against him hard, even as Nate himself pressed into the other man, his mouth making a beeline for the crook of his neck.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Saiden wasn't going to press the issue. As Nathaniel aborted the turn and placed his hands on the cook's chest instead, he threw his head back a bit and growled. Shifting his own hands to the other man's hips, he ground his hips into the other man. As the Hali's hard length slid across Nathaniel's skin, Saiden groaned.

Then the other man's mouth found the cook's neck again and he hummed approvingly. One hand lifted to the back of Nathaniel's head to gently, but insistently, press the other man forward. The Hali wouldn't say no to another bite, though he was already lightheaded from the others he'd been given. "Do it."
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate licked his lips as hands shifted to his hips, pulled him in close. The shift had gone smoother than he'd expected, and he was more than happy to let one of his hands drag down along Saiden's body, nails raising red paths on their way down.

His hand found the other man's cock just as his teeth sank into his neck, a growl leaving Nate as his hand started to move, slowly at first, but working up to a quick, steady pace, his hips rolling to add a little extra pressure against the cook. Nate's other hand left the Hali's chest, his fingers never leaving the other mans skin on their way up to his hair. He tugged, forcing the other mans head to a better angle, one that let Nate press against him more firmly.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Seeing as Saiden had already been brought to the brink by Nathaniel's mouth, as he bit down on the cook's neck and the other man's hand found the Hali's cock, he wasn't able to last long. Once Nathaniel hit that quick pace, especially when he added his hips, Saiden only lasted a few strokes before he came with a cry.

Fingers gripping the other man's hips with bruising force, the cook pulled Nathaniel close. Panting a bit, skin slick with sweat, a lazy smile spread across the Hali's lips. Shuddering a bit as the aftershocks rocked through him, he lifted his hand to the other man's hair. Saiden used that grip to try and capture Nathaniel's lips in a final searing kiss.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Despite all the preamble that had gone into it, the time spent touching and building up the pressure in the other man, there is still a part of Nate that is deeply smug at how quickly Saiden reaches his peak and cums for him. He hums out a satisfied little groan, pulling away from the bite but not moving any further.

It isn't like he'd be able to move much anyway, with the force the Hali is holding onto him with, the pressure on his hips, and moving up into his hair. There's no petty resistance in Nate as he's pulled in this time, moving in press into the kiss with a equally burning fervour, mirroring the grip in the other man's hair.

Nate could lean into the kiss for a while, no need for breath, but he is aware not everyone has the same freedom, and pulls away to smirk at the sailor, eyes sparkling. "Enjoy yourself?"
NATE
Base Code by Sky!