I got sunshine on a cloudy day
for Amun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“You look like…” Except she doesn’t really know what a pirate is, so she fumbles for a word, and ends up with “like you did when we met.” It isn’t a criticism, just an observation that he has more or less reverted from Grounder ways and perhaps returned to something resembling the life he knew. Recalling his fascination with boats and quest from the Voice, Wessex can imagine that Amun does indeed feel more at home here, in Torchline.  

She watches the interaction with amusement, because she knows she has no intention of eating anything and Amun knows that, but the vendor doesn’t. She just raises an eyebrow and nods slowly, taking out a knife to ‘innocently’ play with while the aproned man mutters under his breath and turns, reaching for a basket. It’s fucking bright, she quips back, though not in an unhappy way.  But I like the feeling of it and the people. Seems like it’s got a dark side, somewhere. Someplace fun and more my original style. Chuckling a little darkly, her eyes follow the vendor as he reveals what he was going for.

It’s a basket filled with ice and the same shells, unlike the other basket, which makes Wessex think it might already be better quality, because ice preserves (and she’s never experienced seafood-based food poisoning, thank Goddess). Deferring to Amun, she looks between him and the vendor, curious as to what he’ll say to this development.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 02-07-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 02-07-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 02-18-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 02-18-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 03-05-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 03-05-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 03-10-2020, 07:58 PM